The Gas Connect Austria Capacity Utilization (CU®) is a web-based system designed to facilitate the processing of customer inquiries about transportation services.
CU® is not a “click & store” type e-commerce application. Instead, it is a program for processing customer inquiries, and it still takes both parties’ signatures on the contract document to make an agreement.
The procedure is as follows:
- The customer registers in the CU® and can use it, among other things, to send inquiries about given transportation services to Gas Connect Austria.
- Gas Connect Austria draws up quotations on the basis of the customer inquiries. These are transmitted to customers as PDF files, via the CU®.
- If a quotation is accepted Gas Connect Austria sends the complete contract (in PDF format) to the customer via the CU® . If the customer accepts the contract, he/she prints two copies of the contract, signs them (using the official corporate signature) and returns them to Gas Connect Austria within seven days of receipt, using a courier service. Please note that Gas Connect Austria must receive the signed contract documents at least one working day before the commencement of service provision.
- Gas Connect Austria countersigns the contracts, returns one original copy to the customer and takes all the internal action required for implementation of the contract.
Use of the CU® depends on registration by the customer. Multiple representatives of the same customer must each register separately. There is a separate identification number for each request. Gas Connect Austria stores the customer details and the individual data processing steps.
- Gas Connect Austria has made every effort to ensure that the information provided is correct and complete. All information is given without warranty and does not contain any binding commitments. It has been carefully checked and is regularly updated.
- Gas Connect Austria assumes no liability for misprints, for the correctness and completeness of the information given, or the entries made and the manner in which they are displayed. The customer is therefore solely responsible for any decisions made on the basis of the information provided via the CU®. In particular, Gas Connect Austria assumes no liability for direct or indirect damages, consequential damages or any other damages whatsoever arising in connection with the direct or indirect use of the information for any reason.
- Gas Connect Austria does not warrant that the CU® will be available without interruption or at all, or that the website or related resources (e.g. the server) will be free of viruses or other harmful elements. Gas Connect Austria expressly excludes any liability for any damages whatsoever resulting from the provision of the website or related resources.
If a customer elects to use the CU®, then he/she agrees to and accepts all the above terms and conditions of use. If a customer elects not to use the CU®, then his/her request will be processed in the conventional way, e.g. via fax and e-mail.
- Sales Transmission
- Floridsdorfer Hauptstraße 1
- 1210 Vienna
- + 43 (1) 27500-88101